The Berlin School of Mind & Brain is offering a three-year DAAD scholarship to international students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2022
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At: Germany
Value Of Awards: The total value of the scholarship comes to:
- scholarship payments of monthly € 1,200 per month, for three years;
- travel allowance to and from Germany;
- payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover;
- a research allowance of € 460 resp. € 230 (from developed countries) per year;
- under certain circumstances, grant holders may receive the following additional benefits such as monthly rent subsidy, monthly allowance for accompanying family members (about € 200 child allowance per child and about € 275 marriage allowance);
- a German language course (if desired and possible with respect to the starting date of the scholarship);
- a material resource and supervision allowance of currently € 1,000 per year, which is paid upon application to the host institution/supervisors.
Number Of Awards: Not Known
- At the time when the DAAD receives the nomination letter from the Berlin School of Mind and Brain (30 June 2022), the last final exam (Master’s degree or equivalent) of the student must not have taken place longer than six years ago.
- At the time when DAAD receives the nomination letter from the Berlin School of Mind and Brain (30 June 2022), applicants must not have resided in Germany for more than 15 months (i.e., not before April 2021).
Application Process: Please send your application directly to email@example.com in one PDF file named: YourName_DAAD_2022.pdf
Documents Required for Application:
- Research proposal (5 pages text plus bibliography/references)
- Letter of motivation (1 page)
- Are you eligible? Academic background
- Proof of proficiency in English for non-native speakers
- CV incl. research experience
- German language skills