EduGrant is pleased to announce the RISK AND RETURN FUND SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATES IN TECH, an initiative aimed at motivating students in the pursuit of their academic goals.
The grant program is available to 2 exceptional students (one male and female) pursuing their undergraduate studies at a Nigerian Based University in any of the STEM courses.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Value of Award: N150,000
- Applicants must be in their second year
- Applicants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria studying Engineering or any Technology-related course.
- Applicants must be able to write a 500 to 750-word compelling essay on the topic below.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 4.5 and above.
- Applicants must be following all our social media handles
Application Process: All the interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website.
Note: This content is provided and owned by the myschool.ng
Source: Edugrants Risk and Return Fund Scholarship for Students In TECH 2022