Eniola Badmus is a multiple-award-winning Nollywood actress, movie producer, brand influencer, and entrepreneur. The actress is especially known for her big stature and she is not afraid to flaunt it. She is the real definition of big, bold, and beautiful. She is not just beautiful but super talented.
Badmus has a strong social media following, with almost 3 million active followers on Instagram. You can follow her on her verified Instagram handle @eniola_badmus.
Eniola Badmis was born on the 7th of September 1976, in the city of Lagos, Nigeria, though she hails from Ijebu ode an ancient city in Ogun State. Badmus is the first child of her parents’ two children. Her father Pa Olalekan Badmus Ogunshina died in March of 2020 of natural causes, little to nothing is known about her mother. Badmus’s younger sibling Oluwatomisin Badmus but popularly referred to as Tomi Badmus shares a close relationship with her older sister. The sisters often post pictures of each other on birthdays and anniversaries on social media.
Eniola Badmus started her primary and secondary education in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State then continued to study Theatre Arts at The University Of Ibadan in Oyo State, where she earned her Bachelor’s Degree with honors.
Being a business-driven woman, Eniola Badmus proceeded to study Economics at Lagos State University where she graduated with a Master’s Degree.
How Badmus’ Career Started.
Eniola Badmus studied theater arts for her bachelor’s degree so it is obvious that she has the talent and has amassed certain experiences during her university days, but officially she joined the Nigerian movie industry in 2000. She has since then featured in over 100 Nollywood movies.
IMPORTANT LIFE EVENTS
Eniola Badmus after starting her career in 2000 without any breakthroughs persisted and she finally got her big break in 2008 when she was cast as “Gbogbo Bigz Girls” in actress Funke Akindele’s hit movie Jenifa. The role showcased her raw acting talent and it was a role that fitted a big bold woman like Badmus.
Eniola Badmus has starred in a lot of movies, and some of them are listed below:
- Village Babes
- Oreke Temi
- Blackberry Babes
- Mr. & Mrs. Ibu
- Wicked Step-mother
- Child Seller
- Adun Ewuro
- Visa Lottery
- Ojukwu the War Lord
- Police Academy
- Not My Queen
- Battle for Justice
- Miss Fashion
- Omo Esu
- Black Val
- Big Offer
- Omo ghetto the saga
- Akpe: Return of the Beast
The actress has achieved many great feats since she has joined the Nigerian movie industry and some of the worthy ones will be highlighted below;
- Eniola Badmus sealed a multi-million naira endorsement contract with one of Nigeria’s biggest Telecommunication companies, Etisalat, therefore became their Ambassador in 2016
- She is the CEO of Eribad Productions. A movie production company that has produced several movies.
- She is also a brand ambassador to popular brands like Peak, Indomie, and Western Lotto.
- Eniola Badmus uses her platform to create awareness for body positivity and has an endorsement deal with a weight loss company “Deshapables”.
- Her most recent contract in 2021 was with the Lagos State waste management agency (Lawma) to create awareness of the proper disposal of waste in the state.
For someone doing well in their profession, she deserves as much credit and accolades as she can get both from her colleagues and fans, and Eniola Badmus has been rewarded just like she ought to. Listed below are some of her awards and nominations;
- Nominated for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role in 2010 Best of Nollywood Awards.
- Won Best Crossover in a Film in 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards
- Also a nominee for Best Actress in a Leading Role (Yoruba) in the 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards
- 2012 Best of Nollywood Awards nominee for Best Supporting Actress in a Yoruba film
- Won Best Actress of the Year (Yoruba) in the City People Entertainment Awards 2014
- Best Comedic Act nominee for 2014 Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards
- Won Best Comedic Act in the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards 2015
- Won the Best Actress in Africa at the 2015 Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television and Arts
Eniola Badmus’s precise net worth is not known but there it is said to be around $1million to $5million making her one of the richest actresses in Nigeria.
Other Interesting Facts
Many of her fans don’t know this fact about her since she kept using her maiden name and has kept her personal life tucked away from the media’s prying eyes. Actress Eniola Badmus is married and the union is blessed with a child.
Note: This content is provided and owned by the biographly.ng
Source: Eniola Badmus Biography, Net Worth & Real Age » Biographly