The Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC has today announced its 2021 recruitment. Here’s the process, requirements how to register, registration form and every other things you need to know to partake of this golden opportunity.
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency in road traffic administration and safety management in Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world class status.
Consequently, for FRSC recruitment 2021, applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the following positions:
OFFICER CADRE-Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08)
Qualification for FRSC assistant commander:
Applicants must possess first Degree HND from a recognized
Institution of leaning and NYSC Discharge Certificate Exemption
MARSHAL INSPECTORATE CADRE
Marshal Inspector 1 (CONPASS O8)
Qualifications for Marshall inspector 1
Applicants must possess the following:
Double qualification RN & RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographic Nurses from recognised institutions
Marshal Inspector II (CONPASS 07)
Qualifications for Marshal inspector 2
Applicants must possess the following from recognized institutions
Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)
Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM).
Marshal Inspector III (CONPASS 06)
Applicants must posses the following from recognized institutions
National Diploma (ND) Senior Community Health
Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW)
ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANT CADRE
Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05)
Qualifications for road marshal assistant 1
Junior Community Health Extension Workers(CHEW)
Road Marshal Assistant II (CONPASS 04)
Minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE
(GCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Road Marshal Assistant III (CONPAS 03)
Qualifications for FRSC road marshal assistant III
Minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE
(GCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTED)
Artisans and Tradesmen
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category.
Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Driven, Mechanics Motorcycle Rider, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumber, Sportsmen etc must possess the following
A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE
(GCE, WAEC, NECO or NABTEB),
Trade Test and or other professional Certificates
Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of valid Driver’s Licence
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR FRSC RECRUITMENT 2021
Application form should be filled and submitted online within six (6) weeks of this publication. To fill and the registration form now, go to the FRSC recruitment portal at https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must provide a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Applicants must not be less than 18 yean or more than 30 yeas of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers
- All applicants must be single
- Applicants height must not be less than 17 meters for males and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyer must have been called to Bar
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 9.87 metres
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
i. Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
ii. Gross malformation of teeth (malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
iii. Knocked knees
iv. Bent knees
v. Bow legs
vii. Flat foot
viii. Bent arms or deformed hands
ix. Amputation of any part of physical body
x. Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafness)
xi. Hunched back
xiii. Visually impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
xiv Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.