The Katsina State Scholarship Board wishes to inform the following students of Nigerian Laws School to come to the Scholarship Board Headquarters on Thursday 21 April, 2022 to attend the interview for the award of scholarship for 2020/2021 academic session.
1. Magaji Saidu Adamu
2. Ahmed Muhammed
3. Hafsat Bello Dabai
4. Abdussalam Lawal Usman
5. Maryam Hameeda Sodangi
6. Abdullahi Muhammad Maimaj
7. Abdulrahman Ahmed
8. Khamis Salisu Ismail
9. Abubakar Umar
11.Abdulrasheed Hajara Sani
12.Darajatu Ibrahim Shehu
You are requested to come along with the following:
1. Scholarship online application form.
2. Nigerian Law School Admission letter.
3. Posting letter.
4. Payment Registration Receipt.
5. Undergraduate Statement of result.
6. Local Govt. Indigene letter.
7. Birth Certificate.
8. Primary School Certificate