There has been a lot of questions from Nigerians on who killed Ahmed Gulak. Today again, the former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani Kayode, has also come up with over 10 questions about the death of Ahmed Gulak.
The minister who shared this on his Facebook page today noted emphatically that the suggestion that IPOB or ESN killed Gulak is nonsensical and absurd.
Here are Fani Kayode’s questions on Ahmed Gulak death
- Why did the Governor of Imo not provide security for Gulak?
- Why was Gulak dressed in jeans and a baseball cap as if he was in disguise? l knew Gulak for over ten years and I never saw him wearing jeans and a baseball cap.
- Why did he sneak out of the hotel in a car hire without any form of security?
- Who were the men in the car with him and who was the driver? How come we have not heard from them?
- Why did the Governor not supply him with a car to drop him at the airport? Is it true that they fell out badly over some unresolved issues?
- Why did the Governor quickly say that this was a political assassination within 24 hours of the incident? How did he manage to conduct this investigation in record time?
- Why did they try to give the impression that IPOB and ESN killed Gulak and how can we be sure that those they killed later and claimed were Gulak’s assassins really we’re Gulak’s assassins?
“These are just some of the questions that need to be answered about Ahmed Gulak death but whether they are answered or not one thing is clear to me: the suggestion that IPOB or ESN killed Gulak is nonsensical and absurd.
I do not believe that for one minute. Someone is trying to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it”, he added.