Is UNILAG Postgraduate Form 2021/22 Out? We’re happy to let you know that YES, it is out. The application form came out this month, so you know you’re still having a lot of time before deadline or closing date. Here you will find out How To Apply for Postgraduate studies, school fees, entry requirements, list of courses, and many more.
If you are looking for a University that will give you the best education for a postgraduate program with relatively non expensive school fees, then University of Lagos is a good option. UNILAG was founded in 1962 and till today, the school has been proven to have one of the most stable academic calendar.
How to apply for Postgraduate studies at UNILAG in 2021
- UNILAG Postgraduate Form 2021/22 will be on sale for 18 weeks starting from Monday, 26 April, and deadline will be on 29th August 29.
- You are to complete the Application Forms and submit it online latest by Sunday 5th September, 2021. To do so, visit the UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies by typing the following url in your browser: Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng, then Click ‘2021/22 Applications’.
- Ensure you confirm whether your programme of choice is available and whether you’re eligible to enroll for it.
- Select the ‘Application Form’ link and then click the Postgraduate option from the ‘Application Type’ menu.
- Once you complete the Pre-Application Form, you will obtain a Payment Reference Number. Note: you are to print the payment advice.
- Use the obtained payment reference number to make payment of N22,500.00. Note that this payment is non-refundable.
- You can make payment for the form through any of the options below: 1. Remita Payment: Any commercial bank in Nigeria. Use the reference number displayed on your Payment Advice. 2. Online Payment: Click the ‘PayNow’ link on Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng in order to make direct payment on the portal with your ATM Card.
- After payment, return to the UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies website Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng, and click the 2020/2021 Application link.
- Select ‘Continue Application’ link and login with your ‘Payment Reference Number’. Use your surname, all lowercase, as your password.
- Complete the UNILAG Postgraduate Application form and upload your passport photograph. The passport should not be more than 15KB in size, must be in jpeg format and must be on a white background.
- Passport should also be in following dimension. Width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. You must adhere strictly to this specified format and dimension or your application may be disqualified.
- Finally, Click the ‘SUBMIT FORM’ button. Do ensure you double check your info to make sure the details are all correct.
Note the following
It’s possible to edit your information after you’ve submitted it but you will be charged 1000 each time you do so. So ensure your informations are all correct.
Candidates are advised to read the requirements for the programme of their choice carefully to confirm if they are eligible before applying.
Do not apply if you are a Bachelor’s degree waiting for results, if you are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes or if you are yet to complete the NYSC assignments. Holders of Degrees obtained gotten from Satellite campuses are also not eligible.
All applicants are required to upload Every listed credential found on the application form such as:
(a) Degree Certificates (Statement of Results not allowed)
(b) NYSC Certificate
(c) Professional Certificates
All Academic Transcripts must get to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration/screening exercise.
All M.Phil./Ph.D. Applicants are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before they apply.
More about UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form:
- Is UNILAG Postgraduate Form for 2021/22 Out? Yes, it is out. You can obtain your form today from the official website of the Lagos State university.
- How Much is UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) Admission Form for 2021/2022? The Admission form is 22,500 naira only.
- Where and How to Obtain UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) Admission Form for 2021/2022? Buy your form online through this website Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng
- When is the deadline for the Sales and Submission of UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) application Form for 2021/2022? The Form will be available for sale for 18 weeks starting from Monday, 26th April, 2021. Deadline is 29th August 29th, 2021.
- UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) Entrance Exam Date for 2021/2022
- How to Prepare for UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) Entrance Exam for 2021/22
- UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) Entrance Exam Result Release Date
UNILAG Postgraduate (PGD, Masters & PhD) application List Release Date.
Registration and Commencement of Lectures for Successfully Admitted Candidates. This info will be updated as soon as it is available.